Mastering is the process of creating an optimal form of a recording so it sounds great on all audio systems and is ready for distribution.
Mastering is the final step of the creative process and the first step in the distribution process.
We provide complementary mastering for each song or album that you mix with us.
Analog-flavored, digitally calibrated and free of charge.
TC Finalizer Express mastering processor
SPL Vitalizer MK2 analog enhancer
TDR Kotelnikov mastering compressor
BaxterEQ mastering equalizer
FabFilter Pro-Q equalizer
FabFilter Pro-L mastering limiter
– Sequencing songs as they will appear on the final release
– Adjusting fade-ins and fade-outs
– Adding metadata, song names, artwork, CD-Text and ISRC codes
– Sweetening the sound using frequency equalization, dynamic range compression and analog enhancement
– Optimizing the loudness
– Rendering the project to the final master format – WAV, AIFF, ISO Image, DDP or Red Book CD-DA